Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Your kidding me, right?


You have to be fucking with me. No way this show actually has an ending. Usually to have an ending you need to have a beginning and a middle - you can't just skip right to the end. This show has been dragged out for however long - since atleast my sophomore year of high school waaaayyyy back in 2005. The Hill's is a show that reminds me of infomercials - they are always on and your just kind of bored if your watching it.

Don't get me wrong, i watched the shit outta this show and Laguna beach. I just figured it would end after its 3rd season. I also always pictured the show ending with LC getting wicked knocked up by me ofcourse, instead she goes off and does Kohl's commercials and sleeps around with that guy that was on Laguna and became a host on TRL (i could find his name in a second but its summer time, fuck research). Instead LC left the show a couple seasons ago and recently appeared in a "Got Milk?" ad. 

Maybe the whole cutting of the strings in the promo is a metaphor. Like a secret, cuz that's what a metaphor is - a secret !




No comments:

Post a Comment