Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ground Rules

As this blog begins to get super legit a few things need to be understood and accepted. Shit is going to get stolen.

I'm not a magician, even though Jory from my multicultural lit. class is and managed to convince everyone that he ran away from home for two years and bussed tables - even I believed. So with that being said and it understood that I can't pull material out of my....head, I knew blogworthy shit would be sought elsewhere. This is not new

high school and college students take information from wikipedia
local news outlets take information from the AP
A-Rod takes it from Jeter
the road runner always gets away from Taz

this is not new

one of my favorite sites and only one of two blogs i ever actually read, www.boston.barstoolsports.com steals photos from www.wwtdd.com,
wwtdd steals from splashnews.com .

splashnews doesn't steal from anyone because they rely on everyone else stealing from them therefore they slap on a giant watermark on all their pictures so no one ever forgets

so i tell you now that maybe we shouldn't call it stealing, more like taking and posting to generate a larger interest.

ya I took this picture below to post and generate a larger interest


No comments:

Post a Comment