Friday, March 19, 2010

Bendercity

Oh my god…


Oh my god, seriously, what the fuck happened last night. Seriously I’m not joking, one of you has to know. Last thing I remember is agreeing to a shots contest with some slam piece and now I’m waking up to a call from Branz telling me he’s fifteen minutes away from picking me up and heading to StoopFestBro’10. I’m wearing my high school wrestling shirt from senior year and absolutely no pants and or underwear. My trash can is completely fucked up so it must have been talking shit last night.

Fortunately though, I have no txt messages saying, “oh my god dude, you were so wrecke” or anything of the sort so I’m assuming I was a champ like I always am and handled myself . But seriously if you saw me at all last night tell me what the fuck happened, oh my god I just realized I got arrested or some shit cause my fake ID’s gone which sucks bro.

 But guess what, none of that shit matters because its StoopFestBro’10 and I’m looking to double down on the drunkenness and drink my face off hard enough to tell those cops who took my ID last night to shut the fuck up.

Sorry for Partying.

Be there or be a nobody. A Peabody. A Peabuddy. A Has-Been. A Neverwas.

UPDATE 2:07PM - So according to various sources, I was kind of arrested and my ID got taken after I was in the back of the cop car for a little, still no clues to why I was there in the first place but god damn)

No comments:

Post a Comment