Sunday, March 14, 2010

Who sounds more like timbaland in "morning after dark": timbaland or andy samberg?


As me and my roomate Dave were picking up sticks earlier, the song "morning after dark" by Timbaland came on. I donno what playlist was on full bump, but it came on. when timbalands part came in dave brought up a good observation.

"Timbaland sounds like andy samberg in space olympics".

Well it was obvious. As timbaland enters his....

When the cats come out the bats come out to playy Yeahh
In the morning after
The dawn is here, be gone be on your wayy Yeahh
In the morning after
When the cats come out the bats come out to playy Yeahh
In the morning after
The dawn is here, be gone be on your wayy Yeahh
In the morning after Dark

....part, you can't help but think it sounds like Samberg through out the entire "space olympics" song.

I think I'm going to go ahead and agree with dave on this one


(00:41 second mark)







No comments:

Post a Comment