Tuesday, March 30, 2010

THIS IS NO JOKE !

DO IT:
If the Deez blogz facebook page can man up and get 10,000 fans by lets say, my last day of school before summer vacation, I will get this picture tattooed on my body. No questions asked, no loopholes, none of that pussy elpres shit (dude should be covered in stupid tat's by now).



Now I know what you're thinking, but That Kid, that is the sickest picture I've ever seen, even if we do get 10,000 friends won't you be happier than ever? God damn right I will, this is what we in the business world call a "Win-Win" situation. Actually it's more of a "Win-Win-Win" situation, You win because with more people on Deez Blogz, we will be able to devote more time to the site, I will win because I will have the greatest tattoo of all time, and you will win again because I will have the greatest tattoo of all time and you will know someone with the greatest tattoo of all time.

It's time to grab the bull by the balls and start spamming the shit out of our site mo' fucka's. Deeeeeez Blogz

-That Kid

1 comment: