Monday, March 29, 2010

Battle of... drunk interviews


vs.


Last night I had a dream that I made a battle of... that featured two of the best drunk interviews. ever.

The dream quickly changed into a nightmare as I couldn't find a way to put these two drunk interviews together. I remember traveling across wide-open plains and climbing tall red wood trees but still couldn't figure out how to unite these two vids.

Eventually I awoke in a cold sweat. I laid back down in my bed, shaken - I laid there looking at the ceiling and then all of a sudden it made sense to me. Located almost directly above my head in the ceiling design was a obese profile shot of Albert Einstein. Life was so clear. Albert rests above me.

Also I figured I could put these two together in a battle of... titled "drunk interviews".

No comments:

Post a Comment