Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sucks to BU


First off, I'd like to thank Izzy for dropping this line that night BU kid was running his mouth.

Second, I'd like to say I say this quote all the time. Classic pun.

Third - I got some good news and I got some bad news.



Good news
Kid Cudi is playing Saturday (march 20th) at the Boston House of Blues.


Bad news
you have to be either a BU student or go with a BU student to get in.




$10 in-advance tickets for BU students with a BUID
$12 at the door and for non-BU guests (must be accompanied by a BU student)


So for everyone who doesn't have a friend from BU , heres a song off of Cudi's album that i downloaded and bumped to about, hmmmmmmmm maybe 6 months before its lyrics were in everyones fb status.

And for those of you who do have a BU buddy.

Remember to use the buddy system !! But it still sucks to BU! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment