Sunday, March 14, 2010

Listen up!

So I’m an absolute idiot.

Let me finish… I had a small stroke of genius and figured out how to play music and movies from my computer on my Sexbox360. It was during this time of mind blowingly fantasticness where ideas continuously oozed out of my brain whheeeeeere I accidently deleted all the music on my hard drive. Hence me being an idiot. I think it happened sometime around the blood rushing from my head to my erection after I began to think of the countless hours I can spend playing COD 2 while listening to all my favorite songs.

BUT! Now I can focus on more reviews as I update my iTunes again. Lucky You


“Jets Jets” Sharks Keep Moving from the album Sharks Keep Moving
 
Sharks Keep Moving, a name that has nothing to do with the way this band sounds. Maybe its just me but I can totally see a skate punk band, like a Doomriders rip off or something. No song over 2 minutes long and filled with power chords and circle pits. Pretend time!
 
Now picture a fucking shark swimming… now try to imagine that shark eating humans and bringing the ruckus all over the ocean… you got that mental image? Now picture the complete opposite of that and you got Sharks Keep Moving. The lead singer went on to create Minus the Bear (who is actually coming out with an album soon, but that’s for a later date) the band is essentially Minus the Bear but on a budget and with different members. And while the title reminds me of that stupid “J-E-T-S” chant, the song is a precursor to almost every Minus The Bear song about love, women, and drinking Absinthe in Europe. More reviews to come as I download more music in a completely legal and not free way
 


- McHuge

click here for a full list of McHuge blogz

No comments:

Post a Comment