Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Too cool pt. 2


In a post I did about.....lets say a day ago I called out my buddy Edward because he refused to become a fan of Deez on facebook. Well today in class I told him how I posted a less than flattering picture of him with the caption explaining why hes a dummy for not joining Deez.

What does this kid do when I tell him this?

He eats it up. Not only does he become a fan of Deez that minute but he tells me he endorses the idea of putting these pictures up of him and saying he sucks. I wasn't going to make fun of him until minutes after he became a fan. Edward with the support of the teacher tells me blogs are for people with no lives.

Obviously I have a life. And a plan.

And to explain both my life and my plans with Deez would be dumb because you all would totally steal my idea and shit because its that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment