Monday, March 29, 2010

Contee fb status


"haha getting drunk with Aaron this should be fun!!!"
22 seconds ago

"WHAT THE FUCK TO DO ON A MONDAY NIGHT IN RHODE ISLAND ! NOTHING !"
3 hours ago

"BORED!"
Yesterday at 11:48am

"So Im talking to one of my boys via bbm I go " Lets chill tonight" He goes "ye kid just hold on Im at the gym getting swollen getting ready for Neptunes baby " hahahah"
Yesterday at 11:06am

"Colloooseummm is gay. Lol"
Sat at 9:05pm via Mobile Web

"Cant wait to get back for spring football practice:)"
Sat at 11:38am

"breakfast!"
Sat at 9:53am via Facebook for BlackBerry® smartphones

"Uh, uh ahhhhhhh, I know you say you love me girl, I know you say you love me girl, Problem is you prolly tell that sh*t to everybody So, we hear you talking boo but we just don't believe you."
Sat at 8:01am

"Aspire is wackkk! Lol"
Fri at 10:24pm via Mobile Web

"Ri clubs r so wackkk!!! Fml!!! Wish I was in nyc!!"
Fri at 9:32pm via Mobile Web

No comments:

Post a Comment