Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Dream Team


In the past 48 hours or so I've witnessed first hand just how incredibly simple it is to make a blog. While it's obvious I've had some experience with the internet, I hope to turn this simple blog into an empire and everyone knows you need an army to capture an empire. that's how it works right?? My goal is to have Dez be your one stop shop for everything on the internet.
so starting right......now, I'm looking for some help. I don't need help coming up with random incredible posts, I got that covered right here. What I do need help with is in areas of expertise so consider your self a recruit, to quote the Beatles, I get by with a little help from my friends - I get high with a little help from my friends.
  • do you go to the movies alot? Movie watcher position: open
  • do you listen to music and know whats good? well that position has already been offered to McHuge
  • do you drink alot? Beer and drank position: open
  • do you go to clubs and bars alot? Club and bar position: open
  • do you fuck alot? sex position expert: open as her legs in the summer time
  • are you smart as shit? homework do'er position: open
  • do you eat alot? restruant critic: open
  • do you know how to cook alot? chris, its open
  • do you know your sports/sports teams: position open cept i don't give a fuck about hockey tennis and basketball really - so if you know baseball and football and golf!
while i certainly don't think all these will become a permanent staple on the site, i can only hope and with your help i think we can turn Dez into a modern day American empire.
so if any of these positions are your cup of tea email me (wiffleballa@gmail.com)
(if i don't know you, don't apply - just keep reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment