Friday, March 12, 2010

Leo in Space


There's three things in this world that get my heart beating out of my chest:

  1. running up stairs
  2. space
  3. Leonardo DiCaprio

So it should come as no surprise to you that I nearly went into straight up cardiac arrest the other day when my roomate Dave showed me this:



Feast your eyes on a one-way ticket to an absolute brain fuck narrated by the one and only Jack Dawson (Leoooo). Luckily we live in the basement so i didn't run up any stairs before Dave told me about this. The fact that it's in 3D just makes my brain hurt - every mind bending movie should be shot in order to be seen in IMAX 3D, it just changes the way you view these kind of things.

Limited release is set for March 19th, wider release is TBD. My favorite part about it's IMDb page is its filming locations: Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment