Thursday, April 22, 2010

Best case scenario


Obviously Bear Grylls would have a new show where the main premise is to show him being absolutely awesome. While I can't say this is the new "man vs. wild" - I will say however that this may be the best new metal show on television. "Worst case scenario" was originally a flip-book type manual showing you how to escape from scenarios that are the worst. Granted when I read this book as a kid half the shit in it I felt could never happen to me - but then again, at that time I was young and naive.


Fortunately we have bear grylls - a man who will stop at nothing to make sure we have something to say "holy Santa clause shit" about.

Look at bear grylls escape this exploding car...holy Santa clause shit. And check out the crazy video below...Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment