Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lucey rumble


Someone said, I forget who - but they said that every war has started either over religion or a woman. While I'm not a religious figure - I am a woman. Wait? No. I'm the man.

But as you will see in the video below neither of these men had problems with their religion nor was this argument religion-induced. It started over a woman....I think.

Let's set the scene. It's a Thursday night. (because of the nature of this video we'll hide the identities of the two disputers; we'll call them "Dave" and "Ron"). So these two are drinking, tempers flare, some names get said, some mothers get mentioned, some words are exchanged. This heated conversation soon turns to physical combat - but before that, more tempers flare, more names are said, and more mothers are mentioned.

Can we tell in this video who is right and who is wrong? No. the only person in the right is our white knight in the middle, we'll call him "Pat", who risks his own face for the others sake. As this conversation hits its peak our camera was rolling capturing all the drama. Fortunately we caught some good things, unfortunately Nez dropped my camera some time after - but I can't be mad at him for two reasons: 1) he's Nezzy Nezz and B) the last footage/audio to ever be captured on my camera was......well.....it was: "I'll.........." just watch.

As we look back at this now - this whole fight was stupid. For our two duelers "Dave" and "Ron" they made up soon after and all is well. So lets enjoy - and pretend they hate each others guts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment