Monday, April 12, 2010

Conan on TBS: very funny.


wwtdd - Conan is joining TBS to host a late-night show that is expected to debut in November. O’Brien’s show will be followed on TBS’ schedule by George Lopez’s “Lopez Tonight,” which will move to midnight.



“In three months I’ve gone from network television to Twitter to performing live in theater, and now I’m headed to basic cable,” O’Brien said in the statement. “My plan is working perfectly.”
 
 
 
Awwwww yeaaaa. The show is set to air in November so in the mean time Conan will be doing that road tour thingy that I already told you about.
 
I saw this headline and I honestly couldn't think of anything better - but then I read the next line and saw that Conan will act as the lead in to "Lopez Tonight" - I need new shorts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment