Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prank lyfe

With today being April fools and all (if you couldn't tell from this day in history below) I couldn't help but notice the lack of pranks taking place. Nothing out of the ordinary.

No one running up to me with a bloody knife, no cups of water on the ground, no calling in bomb threats, no white powder on the door knobs, no head-less horseman riding down the street. Where are all the jokers at?

Granted I typically forget about April fools day because I'm too busy being an asshole every other 364 days of the year.

Personally, I made it 1 year and 2 months at Dean without getting written up  - then the dogs got let out and I got cited five times in the next couple of months eventually leading me to tell Dean to suck my dick.

After sucking my dick they asked if I would give the commencement speech and again I told them to suck - but I gave the speech anyway.

Dean Liiife


No comments:

Post a Comment