Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stop drinking and King me biiitch

Sick Game
by That Kid


Someone’s got a Birthday coming up…
    
Now I know what you might be thinking, what could make the thrilling, sometimes outright exhilarating game of checkers even better?  Well hold on to your checkers-loving seats mutha fucka’s, because thanks to Ayii’s snooping we’ve found it- Shot glass checkers


Seriously, how have I not seen this yet?  I’m sure this is the sort of tacky things Spencer’s Gifts sells, but I’ve already stepped foot into a Hot Topic this year - yuck - and I limit myself to 0-1 visits to these two stores once a year, because I’m still not sure how contagious suck is (but from the looks of the people who work at these stores, that shit spreads faster than a butter knife with rocket boosters).  


So since I can’t possibly step foot in to that place to buy this shit, it’s up to you guys to fight for my affection and get me this for my birthday. 


For drinking games, the best part is always seeing how drunk you can get your opponent.  I’m  gonna be honest, I’m a shitty checkers player, but with this game there’s less of a chance (not that much less, we are drinking after all) of me screaming, “FUCK THIS GAME” and flipping the board over and storming off.  But unlike normal-societysaysifyoudrinkeverydayyou’reanalcoholic-dumb-sober checkers, anytime someone jumps one of my pieces I just get pissed because my opponent disrupted my unstoppable flying-V pattern, but now my opponents telling me. 


“Hey, sorry we had to take one of your pieces, but this will make all the checkers related pain go away.”


So far every site I’ve checked (board game pun) is exclusively out of stock pertaining this game, except for Ebay which is selling it for like 50 bucks.  Now I’ve only attended about half of my intro to economics classes, but from what I can remember from a hung-over class nap; this has got to say something about the demand for this game.  It’s going so fast they can’t even make enough of them, so do yourself a favor and buy this shit for me now before it’s too late and you have to resort to just buying me booze for my birthday (which is always accepted).




-That Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment