Wednesday, April 28, 2010

That picture


This is one picture that just gets better every time you see it. Classic – the uniqueness, the setting, the scenario, the action, the preparedness, the complete unpreparedness, the douchiness, the awesomeness – look at that picture. Minute ago I finished skimming through my pictures and found some classics that were tucked away amongst the 790+ documents I have in my Pictures folders, listed into sub-folders like: “Old Phone” “Phone” “Dean 07-08” “Random shit” “Jaunt” “shit” “other shit”. My pictures file is so fucking random and so fucking awesome.

I’m sure everyone has a good amount of pictures on their computers or in REAL albums – and facebook albums named after quotes from that night - skim through them and I’m sure you’ll find your “n1244040999_30969678_924819” or the picture more commonly referred to as the picture where Daves cleaning and Dans being an ass in the back ground right before graduation and moments away from having Dave’s parents come upstairs to take him home and help move out…the picture above….that picture where the shark bite wrappers are all over the table.. Yaaa that one.


check out other random gems I found on my computer and don’t judge me.

(wad up isbellas 6'ft sub to snack on for da super bowl)

("oh look, its lake chequawambabdbdbadldkfklsd;ldaf right there - right here")
Click picture to see in IMAX levels

(this was obviously on dean.moodle.stuff's portal for about three months)

(screen shot - come in tokyo)

("can you hear me...now")

(this pictures totally not the back round on my phone)

 
(heidi...chill)

(it was free so there was no question)

(ya. the green wristband)

 
 (what did i say before about not judging me. its funny)

(michael phelps - what tiiiime is it)

TO BE CONTINUED....obviously


...posting more pictures. not the Soprano's. It's over. Find a new show.

No comments:

Post a Comment