Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fill 'er up


Monday night I'm at the Kels again with Dave, Izzy, and DJ running train on that ruit tourney. As we wait to be up on the table again we sit at one of the booths. Blah blah blah - Izzy's phone goes off.

He's pissed cuz it's a date thing from jdate.com saying he has a match in this area!

Was it spam mail? No, because someone else signed up and put his e-mail. This isn't the first time this has happened. Back in high school I got inbox raped by the chess team, swim team, and countless others because some kids put my email address down. My inbox was a mess.

Last night I had a stroke of genius. What if i made an inbox that I WANTED people to spam the shit out of? It would be riotous. And now, with my ever growing fan base (there is factual proof) I figured this was the perfect time to try this.

The next time your on the internet -so now- go onto some random ass website and sign me up, well sign US up. I figure you guys will be able to sign up for some shit - a jdate, adultfriendfinder, match.com, birth control, CNN breaking news feed, free screensavers - whatever, just sign us up.  and i'll put a bounty on this.

whoever signs up for what I deem the funniest/best/craziest thing on the internet will win a prize!

so starting now. have all spam mail sent to....

make me proud and find some stuff



No comments:

Post a Comment