Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You know how i know your gay?


Cal: You're gay, now?

David: No, I'm not gay. I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know this is, like, the first conversation of, like, three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like, there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh, you know, I'm kinda gonna want to get back out there, but I think I like guys," and then there's the big, "Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm a gay guy now."
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? Cause you're gay? And you can tell who other gay people are?
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.

David: You know how I know that you're gay?

Cal: How?
David: You like the movie "Maid in Manhattan".
Cal: You know how I know you're gay?
David: How?
Cal: I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sourdough bread once.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says, "I love it when balls are in my face".
Cal: That's gay?
David: [David loses second match] Goddamnit!
Cal: [Shows screen shot of a Mortal Kombat video game] I'm ripping your head off right now. It's off, and now I'm throwing it at your body. Fuck you!
David: Aww...

David: You know how I know you're gay? You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like it when balls are in my face."

Cal: That's gay?

David: Know how I know you're gay?

Cal: How am I gay?
David: You've seen Rent *three* times.

David: You know how I know you're gay?

Cal: Because you're gay so you can tell who the gay people

Haziz: Do you know how I know you're gay? Because you are holding each other ever so gently.

David: You know how I know you're gay?

Cal: How?
David: Your dick tastes like shit.

David: Know why you're gay? Because you like Asia.

Andy Stitzer: You guys cool it with the gay. You know, she's on her way over here, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment