Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How famous/smart are the kids i go to school with

(pictured from left: jacob's elbow, mike, dave, jimmy, rex)

Yesterday as I'm leaving my last tv class of the semester I shared one last bonding moment with the guys in the most non-homo way possible by riding the elevator down with them. Naturally we were shooting the shit down 10 floors so when we reached ground level we were still in dude-speak-mode.

As the door opened a beautiful Emerson cheerleader stood waiting to board (side note: since when did we have sports?). All five of us males made quick eye contact with her - for me I held the gaze then made my exit


The girl looked like someone I had seen before but i didn't think much of it. Turning the corner I heard ahead of us Jimmy and Eshan say collectively "OHHH NO SHIT". Curious I asked what was scoota?

They told me that girl was Nick Cage's daughter.

Now obviously I know that Emerson has ties to the big names in show business like Jay Leno, Dennis Leary, and all the other famous people out there but this was Nick Cage's baby sweetheart daughter. I was so excited over the first part of Jimmy's sentence that I blocked out the second part:

"Ya that's Nick Cage's daughter......in Con Air"

Awwww fuck. Casey Poe. I thought we were really onto something here. She's only a sophmore. Anyway, I hope see enjoyed her elevator ride because I was jealous as shit that she has an imdb page. She's probably flattered that I mentioned her on my blog....



                      actor spotlights<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment